Wednesday 9 January 2008

Large swathe of army land to be protected

The federal Department of the Environment's draft recommendation on the sale of the Ingleburn army base calls for at least 144 hectares of the 311-hectare property be protected. The base, the biggest single block of surplus commonwealth land in the country available for release over the next three years, was to form part of the larger Edmonston Park estate, which Landcom, owned by the the NSW Government, hoped would eventually accommodate up to 7500 dwellings.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host
you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog
loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good
internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!

my webpage GHD Auckland

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home